** TOUR de ROCKS POSTPONED **
** UNTIL APRIL 2021 **
We hope you are all staying safe and keeping healthy during these very difficult times we are experiencing. Unfortunately, we have some bad news…..
The Board recently met to discuss this October’s ride. Given the current situation with COVID-19, the restrictions that are in place, feedback and advice from our medical advisors and consultants, and analysing the risks involved to everyone with holding the event, we have made the very difficult decision to POSTPONE the ride this year. Unfortunately! But, it can’t be avoided.
The Board’s number one priority is, and always has been, to minimise the risk to our Riders, Supporters, Volunteers and the Community in general. We wanted to give everyone clarity and certainty so plans that you may have in place can be changed.
So, that was the bad news. Now, for some good news……..
We are pleased to announce that the 10th Tour de Rocks will now be held from.......
22nd – 24th April 2021
We think the ride should be known as 2020 Take 3. The ride will follow the route used in prior years. We know some of you are looking forward to riding down the Hill and camping at George's Junction on the first night.
So, what does this mean for you?
* Currently registered riders and supporters
* You will receive an email which outlines options available to you.
* All you need to do is follow the instructions in the email and we will do the rest for you.
* New riders and supporters
* Our registration system is currently being updated and will re-open on 1st August 2020.
* Once the registration system re-opens, we suggest you jump in quick. The ride will still be limited in numbers and you don’t want to miss this event!
* Raffle tickets and Fundraising
* We encourage everyone to continue to raise awareness in relation to cancer prevention through healthy living, assisting those battling the disease and raising funds for cancer research. The hard work of all the researchers continues. We need to beat this very cruel disease!
* Remember, you now have another 6 months to sell those raffle tickets. If you would like more raffle tickets, please let us know.
* The Raffle will now be drawn after the April 2021 ride.
* The GoFundraise site remains active, so don’t forget to setup your team / individual page and keep fundraising.
These are challenging times and we appreciate everyone’s support and patience. We would also like to thank our awesome SPONSORS and Business Partners for your continued support. We all need to stick together, keep focused and look after each other.
Stay safe, healthy and keep up the training. We all look forward to seeing you in April 2021 for what will be a Bigger and Better event than ever before!
Any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us!
News & Updates
2019 Our Biggest Year!!!!!
Where we Ride